Thursday, September 28, 2006

Over Excited!



I'm all packed and ready for Scrap Camp! (well except for minor details like clothes!) I can't wait to take Elsie's class on Sat morning, I can feel it in my bones that it's going to be an inspiration! I've totally over packed! A whole Robox full and my AMM tote... But it's still less than i take to a 3hr crop, so i'm fairly smug!
Had a fantastic time yesterday.. Went with Emma up to Origin publishing to judge the 'do crafts' category in their Card Maker of the year comp. The girls were all totally fantastic and we also had a lovely lunch in a very snazzy restaurant. Most fun of all was the Thelma and Louise stylee road trip (sadly minus Brad Pitt!) in the boss's company car! Stereo on full blast and lots of excessively loud singing! Must get out more often!

1 comment:

  1. Katy - Where did you buy the 52 scrapbooking challenges book?

    ReplyDelete