Saturday, June 30, 2007

Honoured to be mojo'd!


Woke up to a fantastic surprise this morning, the wonderful team over at Mojo Holder have lifted one of my pages! It's extra special because it's one of my pages of Chloe. Poor Chloe doesn't get as much of a look in as Lola and Martha because she's the least compliant model! She's 11 now and getting much slower and creaky so it's great to see her looking so gorge!

As well as the regular team, their guest DT member this month is Ally - my old Sunset Scrappers teamie! Hi Ally! The pages all look great and I can't wait to see what others come up with! Thanks so much for this great treat girls! It's especially nice as i'm feeling a bit poorly at the mo.
I've been a bit of a scrapping demon this month! I'm on course for doing about 60 pages! Truly scary! I think i need to get out and take a few more pictures, or i'll be struggling next month! Here's just a couple of them.







Martha was 6 months this week and as of today officially weighs 46.4kg! Thanks 102lb in old money! I think she's gonna be a whopper, she's as tall as Lola already!

2 comments:

  1. hi katy, it was fab lifting a page of chloe :) sorry i think i called her lola on the mojo blog.opps they are all gorgeous.
    and 60 pages wow! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 PM

    OMG I was surfin' through some blogs and found yours. I have a Newf. He is 2 and his name is Brady! These pages are absolutely adorable, and sooo remind me of when we got him at 9 weeks - can't believe he's 140 lbs now!Now I want to scrap his baby pics:)!

    ReplyDelete