Thursday, December 13, 2007

All sorts!!

Currently I have the dubious pleasue of both going to work and coming home in the dark... so apart from this sunset picture from yesterday (shot through glass!) i've been fully embracing my flash to get some Martha pics, including some in the garden in total darkness!









Had a fab time yesterday at the last Scrapping Frenzy crop of the year, as well as lots of scrapping, even more chat and nibbles... We also had a great fun secret santa as well as a bit of retail therapy with David from Craft Obsessions! We are so lucky to have one of the best online stores around, just on our doorstep! We have a fab bunch of girles and I always love catching up with them all!

Tomorrow night is our works party - the whole team has worked so hard all year and it's our chance to let our hair down! We have a red theme so i'll aim to get a pic of my red offering before tomorrow night. I'll be taking my new little Olympus 790sw camera tomorrow, so I hope to share some pics after! I'm far too scared to take my dSLR so my new baby will be getting broken in tomorrow! It seems to be a fab little unit, not least because it's shockproof and waterproof! I'm sure you've seen the fab and slightly scary advert! I'm hoping that i'll be able to take it to hydrotherapy too, to get some underwater shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment