Thanks to Holly for giving me a laugh this morning!
9 WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when theyare right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half anhour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been givenfive more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something,and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothingusually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statementoften misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are anidiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here andarguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning ofnothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a womencan make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hardbefore deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Justsay you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true,unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is notthanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' .. that will bringon a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F**K YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement,meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do severaltimes, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a manasking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.