Thursday, September 18, 2008

We Cropped Our Asses Off!

Last night was the last evening that my local crop is hosted by the totally wonderful Emma!


So in celebration (not that she's passing the cropping mantle to another intrepid soul, but rather that Baby Collins will be taking some of her attention from us when she arrives!) we (the royal we!) hosted a free crop for the Scrapping Frenzy faithful, plus lots of scrapping virgins in the form of various friends and family!

The lovely Erica came along for the first time and completed her very first page! And very gorgeous it was too!
Along with Natalie who's a veteran scrapper now!
Emma shows off one of Natalie's pages!
I put together a little kit with some page examples for the girls to have a go at  -  and they did a sterling job! So many gorgeous pages including some great variations on my designs! These were the pages... there were two variations of kit so I did the same 3 pages in two colour ways!
Lovely Emma surprised my with a fabby bottle of Vino as a thankyou! I'm going to try my hardest to save it for Friday night after a long week at work! Thanks hun!
David and Brenda from Craft Obsessions are going to be taking over the reins of the crop after this week - Brenda has been coming along to crop for ages and of course the wonderful David has been generously showing us his bits (ooh matron!) for a while too, so i'm sure it will continue to be fantastic!
I'll be back later to share a page or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment