Monday, November 10, 2008

It's a Hard Life...

I think i've scrapped this pic before, but it's so cute I couldn't resist it again! I've teamed it up with some of my favourite pages of the moment - BasicGrey Offbeat and Rose Moka. I'm also on a bit of a stash-busting kick to use a few of my mountain of flowers! I really love layering them along with papers and other embellishments so I hope you don't get bored with flowery layouts for a while!
I know a few of the girls are suffering a few sleepless nights at the moment (nothing earth-shattering in the greater scheme of things but enough to play on your mind) so wanted to give a big shout out to you all! You know who you are!! It's great to bond in the face of adversity though!!

2 comments:

  1. this is just tooo cute! And such a gorgeous page - I love those Offbeat papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout! And yes, to those that are having "issue" and not sleeping well...it'll all work out.

    ReplyDelete