Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's your number?

The latest Studio Calico kit includes this pack of Chipboard numbers from Sassafras, while I initially loved the look of them, I'm one of those people who has endless sheets of Thickers with a full selection of numbers left over forlornly on the sheet. My gut reaction when I opened the kit was 'what the hell am I going to do with a shed load of numbers??'
But being the cheery optimist that I am (haha) I decided to embrace the challenge and pledge to attempt to use at least one number on each page with the kit... and here's the first!

It features a cute donkey from a couple of weeks ago - the fun coffee mug ring stamp is also from the SC kit - I love their quirky stamps! If you've got the it why not have a go at this challenge too? Link me to your pages in the comments so I can go and have a peek!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea, I have the same problem. Am so gonna set myself the same challenge. Thanks for the inspiration. Bekix

    ReplyDelete