Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wishing it was summer!

You might say that I'm not a big fan of the winter... once the clocks go back I don't really see the light of day (and only first thing in the morning!) so it's no wonder that given some cheery and bright papers I couldn't resist breaking out some pictures from my summer break...

Back in July I had a week's stay-cation (hate that word!), bumbling about the New Forest with the dogs and just couldn't resist getting my feet wet for a nice paddle with the girls.


Most of the page is made using the Papermania 52 All Occasion Card Kit. It features some gorgeous plain and printed paper flowers, plus heaps of cute die-cuts and loads of A5 sheets of cheery papers.

Of course this kit is designed primarily to make loads of pretty cards, but being me I had to make a layout too! I grabbed the opportunity to use the smaller sized papers and sliced them up to make a chevron design across the page - just loving that look at the moment!

If you like to see more of the page or grab my full walk-thorough of how I made it pop on over to docrafts.com right now!

4 comments:

  1. hm, yum! Well done katy! Love you chevron design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the chevrons... may just nick that for a card idea!!!

    Love the whole thing - you know, you might convert me to scrapping yet.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the chevrons and the kraft ... and a pic of Katy too :)

    C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire Green11:47 PM

    Yes great idea to make those chevrons I too may pinch the idea x

    ReplyDelete