Sunday, January 27, 2008

Composition 101

Oh my gosh another glorious day!! It's a bit unnerving! Went to Poole Park and after Martha had romped around in the water, entertainng the crowds, I took the opportunity to take a few pictures.

So as I was shooting merrily away, taking advantage of some families kindly feeding the birds, I noticed that a group of people had started to gather either side of me, shooting the same direction as me with their compacts! It seemed like they thought that as I had a large lens, I I clearly had the best vantage point and that standing within 18 inches of me was the only way to go! I popped my lens cap on as I finished and as I turned around to leave, I nearly wiped out a little Japanese lady with a teeny camera with my camera bag! She must have been within inches of me!

1 comment:

  1. But wheres the pics of Martha romping in the water!!

    We want Martha
    We want Martha
    We want Martha
    We want Martha
    We want Martha
    We want Martha

    :o)

    ReplyDelete