Saturday, February 28, 2009

What's in a name?

I'm pretty sure every dog gets called lots of silly nicknames, but I think Martha has more than most... i've been calling her pumpkin (and pumpkin pie) for a while now but it seems to have mutated (the name not Martha!) into Pumpernickel... and weirdly it seems to suit her!
This page was using last months Studio Calico which coincidentally is why i'm up early! It's reveal day on SC today and this months kit looks GORGEOUS... I've added in some American Crafts Stickers too..

3 comments:

  1. Lovely lo and I love that name, pumpernickel. Hope you managed to get what you wanted, unfortunately I wasn't up early enough. Also wanted to say thanks for the Co'ordinations cardstock, it's great, it was so nice to win something for a change.
    Alisonx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call Merlin "Chunk"..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layout Katy, funny - I call my 2 girls pumpkin (well I call them something else when they're naughty!)

    ReplyDelete