Thursday, January 01, 2009

Day one and counting...

The traditional way for a blogger or scrapbooker to greet the New Year is to pledge to strive to complete a 365...one photo everyday... I started last year and did pretty well, only lagging about August if my memory serves correctly... so this year I resolve to try again! I'm not going to use any sort of theme or topic, just whatever grabs me about each day...

Out and about on a bracing New Year's stroll I popped my wide angle lens in my bag and brought along my wide angle lens and thought I'd try and get something approximating a fair landscape shot... it's not a type of photography I do often so it's the perfect way to start my 365.
While I'm at it I may as well feature a pic of one of the doglets daily (that's if they aren't my main pic!) so here's Martha looking her gorgeous self... she was a bit of a scaredy cat last night with some rather late fireworks so I had a big ol' snuggly bear stealing the duvet for most of the night! Bless her cotton socks!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:21 PM

    That scenic pic is great, and your doggies are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete