Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not mushroom...

With a 365 there's always going to be a day when you decide to photograph your dinner, or in my case a bit of it... I love shooting toadstools, but can honestly say this is the first time it's been one i'm about to eat!
Another thing about a 365 is that there will be lots of days when you don't get to see daylight so i've decided to stop moaning about it and embrace it... so I was out in the pitch black tonight with Martha and a Speedlite. It's kind of like a big version of my bracelet shot from yesterday!
And it would be wrong not to share a page using one of my pictures this month. A lovely snuggly pic of my favourite girls!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning stunning stunning layout!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mushroom! Love how you've caught all the inside bits! There's an award for you on my blogger blog. Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete