Saturday, January 03, 2009

Watching you...

My picture for today's 365 image is a mystery... if anyone (cares and) can correctly identify what this little fella is I'm sure I can rustle up a little prize...
No prizes for guessing who this 'little' person is though.... we all enjoyed a bit of the rare sight of sun (that it has to be said has a bit of warmth in it... roll on spring!) and got out and about for a paddle and a wander.
I've got lots of scrapbook pages to share... but that means i'll have to muster the energy to photograph or scan... it's unlikely but we can only help!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Katy, have you been dressing up those chickens in combat gear!
    Or is it your windscreen washer sprayer thingy!!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Martha is just too sweet with those crinkled ears!

    I reckon the mystery pic might be a car screenwasher - that was my first thought!
    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the window washer on the car, photo taken through the windscreen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Katy, very sneaky! Big monkey guessed it was the head of your windscreen water spray!!
    LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, me and mum always say those windscreen sprayers look like little owls staring at us - tell me we aren't the only ones that feel this way?! lol
    x

    ReplyDelete