Thursday, January 15, 2009

Over excited?

Yesterday I learnt some very exciting news... the long awaited Southampton Ikea opens next month! But no matter how exciting, I still had a bit of a sulk on because seemingly everyone I knows has had a catalogue stuffed through their door... in our little village I wasn't really surprised - we bearly get the free newspapers, so when tonight the letter box went and a huge thud was heard, I just KNEW what it would be...
The girls were less than impressed and glared at me as I skipped about the house wielding the new arrival, then quickly went back to soppy nose kissing!

8 comments:

  1. That is a cute picture!
    The dogs not the Ikea catalogue!
    You'll be having meatballs for tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, we got one of them through the door earlier too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic Photo of your bundles of fluff...So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a HUGE ikea, just down the road from me...and have NEVER been!!!

    That doggy pic is just too cute!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, lucky you. I like that we get one through our door every year too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pic of the girls just made me go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
    lucky you getting an Ikea - they refuse to open a store in Aberdeen, they say there is no demand (bear in mind Aberdeen is th oil capital of europe!!)
    bah humbug

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are just so adoreable - but you know that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:58 PM

    Hi Katy - we haven't had the IKEA catalogues here in SOUTHAMPTON yet so you're doing better than us!

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete